Welcome in the name of Jesus Christ
who frees us from sin and gives us love and peace.
This is one of the most common greetings in the Bible. In this the greeter wishes the undeserved love (grace) of Jesus Christ and the peace of mind, body, spirit, and soul, that only comes through a relationship with our triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), upon the one being welcomed. We at Zion Lutheran Church truly want this for each person who comes among us, either on this web page or in our presence at church. We want you to join us in worship and celebration of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We want to share the love and hope we have found in Him here in our community. We want you to learn why we are smiling.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 1:00
Office Phone: 715-398-3663
Services: 9:00 and 10:45am
The 9:00 service is livestreamed
Coffee Fellowship to follow
Lent begins with Ash Wednesday on February 14! This year at Zion during the season of Lent we are going to be focusing on Peter’s story of discipleship to help guide us on our own faith journey. In Peter, we see a person who is both steadfast and unsteady, a dear friend and a betrayer, a follower and a wanderer. In Peter, we often see ourselves. By following Peter’s journey, we watch the story of Jesus unfold through the eyes of a very normal human trying to figure it all out—just like us.
There will be many opportunities to dive deep into your faith questions and be connected to others as we wander alongside Peter together this Lenten season!
- Sunday worship centered on the theme texts at 9 & 10:45am. Join in fellowship time from 10-10:40am for coffee and to participate in a collaborative art project!
- Sunday School lessons will focus on the theme too from 9:45-10:30am.
- TUESDAY NIGHTS Wandering Heart Small Group Experience @ 6-7pm at church or on Zoom @ 7:30-8:30pm. (Feb. 20, 27, March 5, 19, 26) (We will not meet March 12).
- Wednesday afternoon Bible Study @ 1:30-2:30pm to dive into the texts for Sunday with bonus content! (Feb.21, 28, March 6, 20, 27) (We will not meet on March 13).
- Wednesday nights come for dinner @ 5:45pm and worship @ 6:15pm with weekly personal faith stories shared, reflection time and prayerful play & singing led by our Logos youth! (Feb. 21, 28, March 6, 13, 20).
- Pick up a devotional booklet that has a weekly reading, song, and journaling practice that connects to the theme for you to use at home as a personal reflection time or for your family or a group of friends to use together!
Lent is a time for all ages to be renewed in our faith journey. May your Wandering Heart experience rest in God’s grace and streams of mercy, never ceasing!
Join ZOOM Meeting Tuesdays at 7:30pm
Meeting ID: 847 0971 8291
Please click below for PayPal donation to Zion Lutheran Church
Live Stream Worship
On Sundays, few minutes before 9:00 please go to YouTube (click here) to watch live. YouTube link will open in a new window, so you can have access to downloads available below. If you are Gmail user, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, enable notifications by clicking little bell icon, and you will get real time notifications whenever there’s a live stream or a new video available. On the same link you will also find complete archive of past streams which you can watch at any time.